Age is just a number, and it truly is when you’re in love!
Here are 7 Bollywood Couples who are happily married despite having a huge age difference between them:
- Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput‘The most adorable couple of Bollywood’ tied the knot on 7th July 2015. There is a massive age difference of 13 years between them (Shahid Kapoor, 34 and Mira Kapoor, 21). The couple first met at a Satsang through the religious group. They got married with very few close friends on their guest list. Since 2015 this couple has always proved that they were ‘made for each other’ and as we all know, they are also blessed with their little angel ‘Misha’. They are the perfect example of a Happy Family!
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor
This was not for the first time when Saif tied the knot with someone who shares a huge age difference with him. He married to Amrita Singh (in 1991), who was 12 years older to him. Though that marriage didn’t last and ended in the year 2004. Later, Saif and Kareena’s love affair started from the sets of movie Tashan. Their age difference of Kareena being 11 years younger to him, never became a matter of question in their marriage. The Kapoor Family got even more adorable after she gave birth to their son Taimur.
- Sanjay Dutt and Manyata
Sanjay Dutt and Manyata’s love story began after they were reportedly introduced to each other by producer Nitin Manmohan in 2006. They made their first appearance as a couple in 2007. The duo is living their dream of a ‘Happy Family Life’ especially after Manyata gave birth to twins in 2010. The 19-year age gap between Sanjay and Manyata does not seem to affect their relationship at all.
- Kabir Bedi and Parveen Dusanj
This is the fourth marriage for 69-year-old Kabir Bedi. There is an age gap of a whopping 29 years between the two! This couple has been together for a decade now. They discovered their crazy love in 2005 and married since then.
- Rajesh Khanna and Dimple Kapadia
Superstar Rajesh Khanna was 31 years old and the reigning heartthrob of the Hindi film industry when he tied the knot with Dimple Kapadia who was just 16 years old at that time! However, things were not merrier all the time… they got separated in 1982 but interestingly; they never filed for a divorce! Even after their separation, Dimple was always there with him until the moment he passed away.
- Dharmendra and Hema Malini
This love story is quite an interesting one. Dharmendra was already married when he fell in love with Hema Malini on the sets of Tum Haseen Main Jawan (1970). Their 13-year age gap could not keep them away from each other. They converted themselves to Islam to marry each other amidst family opposition. Daughters – Esha and Ahaana.
- Aamir Khan-Kiran Rao and Boney Kapoor-Sridevi
The age gap between these two couples is not more than a decade, though they are around the number. Boney Kapoor is eight years elder than late Sridevi. The couple got married when Sridevi was already pregnant with their first child. While the perfectionist of Bollywood Industry, Amir Khan is nine years senior to Kiran. They fell in love while shooting on the sets of Lagaan and got hitched in 2004.When there’s true love, everything else is secondary! Isn’t it? ❤️